Monday, August 3, 2009

Unknown


We are now a week away from the day of our special event in Soweto. It is very difficult do describe all our feelings in opposition to our faith. We are finalizing the preparations and more we talk about it, more we want the date to come closer. Not because we are professionals or we are preparing for a show but because deep down we know it will bless many women. Our emotions are a mix of expectation, suspense, insecurities and many other nouns that I am failing to find them in my English dictionary. And it is exactly in times like this that the Word of God is so livid for us. We read “For when I am weak, then I am strong” (2 Cor 12:10) and I know this is true because I have experienced it before, I have tested this statement and out of a shaken situation I found the strength needed. My faith leads me to do what I have never done, to challenge the newness ahead and to surpass my feelings. This is what is happening just now. My faith is speaking louder and louder that this meeting will be a blessing and will turn people’s lives around. If you are experiencing something totally new, unknown to you and your emotions are trying to dictate your reactions and your path towards the solution, remember, you are not there to act upon what you are feeling but upon what is right and what will bring you results and not rejection or neglect.

No comments: