Friday, December 28, 2012

MY WISHES FOR YOUR 2013

Every year end we see a lot of Best Wishes cards, movies, messages, sms' and we all greet and wish one another a prosperous new year. Yesterday I was reading 2 Cor 9 and it is a passage very well known but I found the perfect wish for 2013 - and I want to wish you all this: verse 10 reads " Now may He who supplies see to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sow and increase the fruits of your righteousness" - you know why I felt it just perfect and appropriate? Because it says clearly "the seed you have sow - it does not wave our responsibility to sow a good seed in opposition to many who desire to see fruits from what they have not planted. And most beautiful promise: increase the fruits of your righteousness - not only physical, financial, family blessings but moreover the spiritual ones - FRUITS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS - is there any better greeting that I can give you for 2013!

No comments: