Thursday, October 10, 2013

FAST OF DANIEL - DAY EIGHTEEN


Yesterday during the prayer at 5pm service, I realized that we are towards the end of the Fast whereas it should be for me, right still in the beginning.
Every time given to prayer and to listen to the strong food we receive every Wed and Sunday morning, I understand how much there is still to be changed in me.
I have long left a sinful life, I was converted, had my encounter with God and then I was sealed by the Holy Spirit, have crossed a few deserts in the Work of God but you know what? There is so much to mold and learn.
When we have the responsibility of overseeing other people and making sure that they are on the way to salvation, we tend to look at the people entrusted to us and we put ourselves aside.
The fact is that we are a work in progress and the day we don’t see room for improvement any more, we will be stuck in our spiritual life and an easy prey for the devil.
I read 2 Cor 3:17-18  “Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord”
To be the image of God’s glory, we need to be transformed from glory to glory – it means from one achievement to the other, from one molding to the other, from one desert to the other otherwise we will not reflect Jesus to those around us. When we receive the Holy Spirit, we receive the mind of Christ to bear witness to Him.
Day 18 – Can you say you have grown from glory to glory, through this Fast of Daniel or you did not find anything that needs to be transformed in you?

No comments: