Sunday, October 5, 2014

October - it has it all!

Dear readers,
I was thinking about this month we have just started and how many good things we have schedule for it; it has it all for you to be amazingly blessed.

First, it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are all wearing our "pink ribbon" pins to motivate women to look after their health, to be pro-active, learn to self examine. It does not look inspiring to talk about it, but indeed it is because making you aware of how much you can improve your health standards and self protect from diseases, including cancer, it is motivating. It sounds better than "I will not talk about that" so my readers don't feel down over thinking of a fatal decease. The best cure is prevention so I am going to work on that this month.


Then on the third Sunday of the month, we meet again in B1 - Park Station - for our monthly meeting of Save a Tamar. We have learned about "She makes a difference" and "She's busy" - two very profitable subjects. Now we are going to go on with "appreciation" - how much do you appreciate?


The "cherry on the top" will be our mega event on the 26th of October, in Soweto, when we will be gathering 10,000 women to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. I am sure you are one of these 10,000! You can get your ticket at any UCKG in Gauteng, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Tswane. Other provinces will screen the event a week later. This ticket will be exchanged by a beautiful necklace with a stone in one of the colours of the precious stones that represented the 12 tribes of Israel. You can come dressed with the dressing code of those days when people of God were living in the desert. We have had wonderful celebrations together - who can forget the Purim last February, for one? But the Feast of Tabernacles 2014 is promising to be the event of the year. You cannot be left out. Get your ticket now and prepare yourself spiritually for this great afternoon

Now tell me if you don't agree OCTOBER will be a great month in your life!
Hoping to see you in one of these special meetings!
Marcia

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very interesting article. A woman of God makes a difference by giving without expecting anything in return, so I can also make a difference by bringing someone with me on the 26th October.

Thank you Mrs Marcia.

Malebo, Park Station.

Unknown said...

Thank you Mrs Marcia. I will be there and I will not be going alone. Will bring other ladies too. Can't wait for 26.

ntombintlabathi said...

It
is true Mrs Marcia this month is so great for me,and l will be
attending the Feast of Terbanacles here in P.e. I am already busy
inviting ladies.

Hildah Sekobelo said...

I already brought the ticket I can't wait to receive the blessing and I will go with my friend. Thank you Mrs Marcia

Hilda from Park Station